Monday, January 17, 2011

Some Projects I Am Working On

Here are a few of the craft projects I am currently working on:

A bunting/sack thing for baby. Both my older ones lived in these the first few months of life!


Another bunting. This one was more challenging. I am still tying to figure out the hood.


A PUL wet bag for the cloth diapers or wet clothes.


A nursing cover-up with a strap to go around the back.


A boppy I made with stuffing and scraps of material.


UP NEXT.....

A few patterns from Megan Nielsen.




I have already made this one from Megan. It was really easy to follow but I had a difficult time wrapping it and I just gave up. When first wrapped it is really cute. Megan suggests adding a tank under to provide more stability.


And some more nursing shirts and baby stuff is sure to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment