Monday, January 10, 2011

29 weeks

I have been on pre-term labor monitoring for about a week and a half now. Nothing significant to report.... which is good. I get a call on Fridays to check in with me on how everything is going. Well last Friday and I was painfully walking around the fabric store (yes I know - shame on me!) I got the call from them. I told them everything was fine and then asked what treatments I could use to help diarrhea that I had been having for about a week. Yes I was not worried because I was not dehydrated and baby was moving fine.... so I was trying to treat at home. With no success I asked for their help for suggestions. Well they were unbelievably worried and had me go in to see a MD. My MD was also worried so she sent me for some lab work and had me stay for some monitoring and hung a bag since I was there.She measured my belly at 31 weeks! WOW! I am only 29 and so far belly has measured exactly on track. I also found out I had lost 4 pounds since my last appt 3 weeks ago. You would think that since I am on bed rest I would have been gaining weight...
Strapped to a beg all of a sudden the room starts to shake! I tried to move but I was hooked up to stuff! I was thinking "where can I take cover if we continue to shake?" Well the shaking stopped, so I texted my grandma who had the kids to see how they were. She texted back "fine" so I asked if she felt it... which she said no. Then I told her about it. Looked up the news on my phone and found it was a 4.4 pretty close to where I was at. Being higher up off ground level probably made it feel that much worse too.
Finally was let go and found out later all my labs came back fine.....
Then realized what had been making me sick... I felt so dumb! I had been having hot cocoa with a little coffee in it. When I did not have it I was fine. Good going Christy! Well now I get up, heat up some water for tea and look at the coffee maker like it is some hot, hunky, naked guy! lol!! Cant wait to have coffee again and not be sick!
My next appt is in about a week and we will see if I am still loosing weight or if it was just the coffee.
On the name front Scott has decided he no longer cares for Collin, but is stuck on Cole. We will see what finally sticks when he comes. So far I am not setting anything in stone. I think we are probably the worst people when it comes to naming our kids! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment