Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sharing my wonderful MILESTONE!

Today is a day I want to celebrate. In Feb 09, I was about 30 weeks pregnant with the twins. I had not been feeling "right" for about two weeks and ended up going into preterm labor at only 30 weeks 6 days (which today I am 30 weeks 6 days with our #3). No matter what the doctors did my labor progressed very quickly and I ended up having a c-section as a result.
So far I have been feeling great and taking it easy at home. Tonight at 11:40 PM, I will have officially surpassed that milestone I have been dreading since the day we found out our precious baby was cooking in my oven! Every day from today will just been seen as a blessing to have our little one inside where he should be.
Please keep our little guy in your thoughts and prayers that he continues to bake for another 8 weeks or so!

Want to read more about my birth story with the twins? Read it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment