Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You may have been wondering...

last I heard you were told to rest at home... what have you been up to? Well I am glad you asked!! I found it very hard to just .... S-I-T .... anyone who knows me knows this is a very challenging task for me.... especially hubby who keeps yelling at me to "FREAKIN SIT DOWN"!!! lol!
So what have I been doing? I started a BLOG! Yep, a real one not just updates about me, but for parents to find links to lots of great giveaways, contests, reviews, advice, recipes, craft projects and much more!! I hope that as my dear, loving friend you will go to my blog, subscribe/friend connect/follow me... and suggest it to everyone in the world you know!! Basically I am trying to build up my reader base so I can start an at home mommy reviewing blog. Hopefully if I get enough readers big companies will notice and send me items to review ... AND giveaway to my loyal readers! This is definitely something that is for me! A baby on the way and two in school... plus I am pretty much not doing school for the next year so I will have the time and love to see all the new goodies coming out and... wait for it..... share my opinion!! I love telling people about all the wonderful things that help(ed) me! Really excited to get going on this new venture!
The thing is, I dont have very many items reviewed just yet, so I am trying to get readers by offering other things at my awesome blog! Thus the giveaway links to other blogs, recipes, advice, craft projects, etc. Hopefully within a month of two I will have built the reader base up enough that I can start doing what my blog was intended to do!
This pretty much has kept my mind occupied pretty well, but left me feeling even more tired since I am not up moving around at all now.
Well that's it for now. I will update soon. I have another appt on the 30th (and now more frequently since all this started) and will update after.

Oh wait, I forgot to tell you my blog address! It is www.FromTheMommyView.com! Visit, send your friends, subscribe, share it on facebook, share it on twitter, put it in your emails, tell your friends, shout it from the mountain tops......... well you get the idea! Thanks for helping me get going! I love all of you for helping me!

No comments:

Post a Comment