Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 wks down, 15 to go!!!!

Sorry it has been so far in between posts. I write this blog as I should be studying for my nursing final on Tuesday. You would not believe how many things are happening this week!
Monday = Katelyn's field trip bowling. Taking nana with me if she can go because I am taking 5 1st graders!!
Tuesday = Nursing final
Wednesday = Katelyn's cookie exchange at school
Thursday = Baby Check up
Friday = Katelyn's Christmas play/party and Logan's shapes/holiday party

This was not how I imagined the last week going. Nothing should have been planned so I could rest and relax .... get some odds and ends done at home before these monkeys were out on break... owell! I am really excited to take back being a mommy again! I cant believe how nursing school takes that away for 16 weeks at a time!!
I also have some news.... I am not going back next semester. I have some additional classes to take before 3rd year and thought it would be great timing to put nursing on hold to welcome baby Collin in March. I am going to be taking two classes in Spring and then the other two in Fall. By the time Spring 2012 comes around, I will pick right back up where I left off....

Oh and the most important part! How is baby and mommy doing??
Fantastic! Belly is growing crazy! Baby looks great, feel him move and wiggle like he is growing with an ipod attached to his little ear buds. I feel wonderful except for the occasional back ache. I cant believe we are going on 25 weeks! I know this is me, but I have to say - how adorable is that baby belly!! I think I am a sucker for baby bellies all together!! :)
25 weeks
25 weeks
Hopefully now since I am done with school I can do a weekly post with pics:)

No comments:

Post a Comment