Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The great CLEAN OUT!

So spring has come a little early in our household. As soon as I finished my final and the rest of the week with the kids, I gave myself the weekend to relax.  Well I did start a few things that week in my down time. Got all the overdue laundry done. Actually put it where it is suppose to go in each room, cleaned out the kids closets, and cleaned Logan's carpets, the hallway carpets and the downstairs carpets.
Monday morning I was up bright and early (not on purpose of course) cleaning and getting ready to move stuff around, go through things and get rid of all the stuff we don't use anymore. I cant believe how much I accomplished yesterday. The computer room is all moved around, more condensed so we can now put the baby in that room. That was a chore in itself. I had boxes of papers that I had from the old house (moved in 2007...) that have been piling up that I needed to go through. Started shredding everything we could and my shredder broke :( Now I have two big garage bags full of papers that need to be shredded but have no way to get it done....
I also cleaned out the downstairs closet and found more things for the baby. At the end of the day I had Katelyn move all the stuff she could out of her room and into the hallway and cleaned her carpets. Now all I have left is to put her room back together and clean my carpets in my room.
Wow - just talking about all of that makes me tired! lol!

Baby Collin is still doing fantastic! Had my glucose tolerance test last week and my numbers look great! Mr. Collin is going strong! His heartbeat sounds so delightful each time I hear the swish, swish, woooosh! I am still counting down the days till I get to hold him in my arms!

On to finish the cleaning! So far I have two huge garbage bags of clothes that we are donating to a local apartment complex that just suffered a fire. Many people lost all they had, so I am sending off all the clothes that I just cleaned out of the closets. I know it is not much, but I hope it helps in some small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment