Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's just not fair...

After bragging how "I never have to pee more than I normally do while pregnant..." guess what has finally hit me? 3am every morning it comes a-callin'... for a little over a week now... yeah, not fair! lol!

While we are on the subject of not fair... it would be appropriate to mention that I look like I am 5 months pregnant already! what the heck??? So I have learned that the more times you are pregnant, since your belly and uterus have already been stretched (multiple times in my case) your belly just pop's out right away for any subsequent pregnancies... Nice... guess I cant hide it much longer...

And it would not go without saying that the whole morning sickness crap is very fitting in this category... although this time around it has not nearly hit me as bad as previous times, it still sucks when it rears its ugly head! Especially when you are standing at the counter at Subway trying to order yourself something healthy and every smell that has ticked your senses makes you want to just run to the bathroom.... yeah thanks wonderful hormones for all the love! I guess I should not complain. With the twins it was so awful that getting out of bed was a chore. I felt sick from the time I woke up till the time I went to bed... sometimes getting up in the middle of the night from transfer to delivery... yep that was a fun 30 weeks!

And then there is of course being pregnant and delivering while in school, but that can go without saying...

Okay so looking at the big picture I don't really have much to complain about. Especially seeing first hand people who want to be parents and cant. Gives you a whole new appreciation for what you do have. Yeah the timing could have been better, and yeah I could use more restful sleep, but hey - no one ever said creating life would be easy:) So I will take my blessing and forget all about everything else and deal as things come up. Here's to a happy and healthy baby! After all I only have about 33 weeks left! :) I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment