Saturday, July 24, 2010

how quickly you forget....

You would think that since this is my 6th baby I would have a clue about certain things....
Guess again!
I don't remember ever being this tired this early and I don't remember having this hard of a time sleeping this early.... but I guess I can contribute that to a little anxiety. As much as we wanted another baby, I really hoped to have a job before we got pregnant ... and also hoped that we could time this one to be due when I was not in school. Owell I guess someone has a different plan and now I have to learn to accept it and move on... and possibly get some sleep.
I already know that I am going to have a wake up call when this little critter gets here. I am very aware of the no sleep, but it will be a different story once I actually have to do it. 
Still feel great other than the stupid tired thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment