Thursday, July 29, 2010

because of time....

and the fact that now I am sitting at home without much to do I decided to would try to knock out what I can. Been looking at Babies R Us at all the new stuff they have made since I had my two and realized I should just start adding things a little at a time... since I really only have about two weeks left of my summer and then again in Jan, but I think Jan will have me doing more hands on stuff.
So anyway, I can not believe how much cool stuff they have made since I had my two! Of course I would still like hand me downs, but some things (like breast milk bags) I have to think of... and of course the stuff I have learned works best for me, and the stuff that I know I DONT need even though all these "registry to do list's" say you need it... I just know my baby will be in onesis and sleepers for the first few months... I dont see the reason to dress them all up every day when I have to take their clothes off a million times a day, Plus some of this stuff is so uncomfortable. Plus I dont need a million burp clothes. I never really used them with my first two. We used the cloth diapers. I think we will be able to find lots of baby clothes at garage sales:)
So The stuff I have put on my registry, I hope that I can find off ebay or craigslist first rather than buying new. I think it is such a waste if you look at how long they use this stuff...
Babies"R"Us - Baby Registry

No comments:

Post a Comment