Thursday, August 26, 2010

10 weeks!

Well we are now at just about 10 weeks.We have been given a due date of 3/25/2010, for now at least. Saw the Dr last Monday and she said everything looks great. Even got to peek at our beautiful baby!
8 weeks, 3 days

Total joy at seeing that heart pump and the baby wiggle!! No words could ever describe how happy you are to see that perfect baby developing just as he/she should and you are the one making it happen!

This Friday I have to go to a "pregnancy orientation" because that is the way Kaiser does it... Both Scott and I snickered when they told us we have to go. I looked at him and then looked back at the lady and said "We have done this before. Do we really need to go to an orientation?" She replied with "All pregnancies are different". Did not feel the need to point out that I have been pregnant 5 times and yes I understand that, but.... I guess all pregnancy woman have to go to this.

Morning sickness has been quite a drag. Not only do I hardly feel like eating, but I don't even have the energy to do much... I am sure some of that is not eating and some of that is the baby sucking the life out of me! lol! My body also has it a little backwards. For the most part, I wake up feeling pretty good and as the day wears on, that is when I feel it hit me. By 6pm I am just done for the day. My morning sickness has been re-named just for this new bundle as evening sickness. So my steps are small right now. I am counting down the hours (Yes I said HOURS!) until I am 14 weeks along. I normally seem to perk up around that time.

Till next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment