Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother Days Thankful

I have a few people to thank today! My mother in law, Gale is first up! This woman has been such a great mom to me, always helping me on my quest for a crazy adventure and supporting my goals. I could not possibly be the person I am today with out her love and encouragement.
Next up would be my grandma (in law), Dorothy. She is always there for us and helping us through. She support my crazy adventures as well! lol! She has been a huge support in helping to watch our kids when we have stuff going on.
Last but totally not least would be my sister in law, Shyliene. She loves my kids as though they are hers and always is there for them. She remembers every holiday and special occasion (even when mommy and daddy forget). She is always understanding no matter how silly I am being.
Happy Mothers Day to all of you! Without all of you, I could not be where I am at today!

What women in your life are special to you and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment