Saturday, July 16, 2011

4 months! My how the time has flown by

And I am more than thankful to have been a part of every second so far in his life! He has his check up on his 4 month birthday and is 19 pounds 2 ounces and 27 inches long! When I was changing his cute Dippee Dypee, the doctor asked me to take a look at his growth on the chart. His little "X" mark was quite a bit above the standard range for his age group! So literally he is off the charts!! She said she was not too concerned because he is growing proportional with height and weight. I am sure he will slow down once he starts moving and crawling!
Cole is now talking like crazy to us, smiles with the cutest chubby cheeks and is doing mini baby push ups. Soon he will be ready to go! We know the baby proofing is not far off!

No comments:

Post a Comment